※Rent includes charges for water, hot water and air-conditioning.
||1DK ･ 2DK
|Resident must directly pay a fee based on the amount of electricity used to the electric utility corporation (KEPCO).
|Rent ＋ Common Service Fee (should be paid upon arrival)
|Lesson rooms(equipped with pianos), Recreation Room, Table Tennis Room
|Lounge, Study Room, Communal Kitchen, Counseling Room, Copying Machine
|Coin Laundry Corner
|Parking Areas for Cars and Bicycles, Tennis Court
※Free Wi-Fi is available in the study room and lounge.
Please apply at the university or institution you belong to.
Universities Our Residents belong to (As of April, 2015)
Kyoto University, Kyoto University of Education, Doshisya University, Ryukoku University, Otani University, Doshisya Women’s College of Liberal Arts, Kyoto Women’s University, Kyoto Bunkyo University, Kyoto Pharmaceutical University, Kyoto University of Art & Design, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies of Informatics, Kyoto Seika University (in no particular order)
- Free internet access is available in each room.
- The main entrance is automatically locked during the night and security cameras are installed in the building.
- Security guards stay in the building between 17:00-9:00 on weekdays, 24 hours on weekends and public holidays.
- English-speaking staffs are available in our office.
- Less than 1 min walk to the closest convenience store.
※The prices listed above became effective on April 1, 2015.